· Any product supplied will be of individual quality and although every effort is made to ensure products will be of the highest quality possible, I cannot guarantee the longevity of any plant or flower once it has left the shop. Fresh flowers are a living product and are reliant on conditions, care post-sale, and influences beyond my control.
· I am not responsible for any incidences regarding any product once it has left the shop, i.e. staining from dyes/stamen/petals, breakages, leakages, etc.
· Any quotation prices will be correct at time of quote and may alter if any drastic changes in costs arise, although I will try my upmost to ensure this does not happen.
· Confirmation of any wedding/event quote will be secured by a non-refundable 10% deposit; postponement can be arranged (providing at least 2 weeks before event date) and will not incur any extra costs unless any flowers are no longer seasonal/readily available.
· Any remaining balances should be paid in full no later than 4 weeks before the event.
· If a cancellation is made more than 4 weeks in advance of the event any monies will be returned/deemed void except the 10% non-refundable deposit. If a cancellation is made less than 4 weeks before the event only 60% of the total will be deemed refundable, this is inclusive of the original 10% non-refundable deposit.
· In very unusual circumstances I may have to substitute a specific flower. If this happens I reserve the right to source a similar flower/coloured flower, and hope that you trust any judgement made on your behalf to make substitutions and know that it is in the best interests of your event for me to do so.